profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I've thought it over. Doing nothing is not going to help.

I'll start doing work.
I'll start spring cleaning.
I'll start doing my assessment books.
I'll start revising.

I have been doing a lot of thinking.
I will do what i told myself to do.
I will not cry.
I am edgy.

So, do not provoke me.

And.. more bad news! Everything is falling apart. Fiona's party is going to be on friday. HOORAY Let's strike off the names of the people who are NOT going. The first name would be MINE

Enought of these shit.

Yesterday. Things were pretty normal.

1) I was alone during the workshop because ting2 didnt go. Had to do some presentation. NICE.

2) Had lunch at pizza hut again. OH THE MESS. CHEESE! When we thought everything was working out, when everything was going to be fine.

3) Went to the library nearby jurong point for CIP. Cannot do AGAIN. People, if you wanna do cip, you have to sign up individually.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP


At the left side : NEW VOLUNTEER SIGN UP.

I guess i'll still be doing cip. Maybe. So, if you guys are interested to join me/us, tell me or something. Can help you with the signing up.

4) No CIP. So went to plan for fiona's bday party. ALL WAS WELL.

5) BANANA BLUE CORAL.


6) Borrowed books.

7) Homed.

8) Report book.

9) Dead.

Looks like the plannings will not be used. WHAT A GREAT DAY.

What's up next?

Tag replies : -
Thank you so much for tagging. Or even coming to visit my blog.

- EUNICE : welcome! (: all the best with NAKED! dont go naked! :X

- ym : thanks alot! (: let's hope things work out for us. much luck is needed.

- zilin : thanks! and yeah. you should know what the sign up thingy is about now? you'd better sign up too. takes 5 - 7 days to process your account.

- huiyi : LOL. we must learn someday! :D

- annelisa : thanks for helping me blog! and dont be too sad about what happened in your family alright? you'd better enjoy your holiday too!


(back to the top.)