profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 02, 2008
I have not been posting for a very long time.. I know. Well, EOYs are here. What to do. No time for anything at all!

Well, Monday. Chinese and History paper together.. Was killer. During chinese, i was really distracted. And then.. History. I think i knew how to answer the questions? But not so sure for SBQ though.. Oh well, it's OVER. Oh and that bxtch confiscated my earrings. Shit you. (it's the first time i actually got my earrings confiscated, and it isnt cheap.)

And then.. Nothing much actually. Been wanting to mug. But been procrastinating all the while. HOW AM I GONNA START PROPER. EOYs starts full swing next week. And i haven't prepared for any of the paper. Oh bummer.

And.. CRAZY TIME!


Oh and on tuesday, went out for Swenson's with my mum. She's back! And.. I bought these uber cute stuff!

Check out my 2009 schedule book.

And this! So.. What's this for.

For.. MY PSP! Oh and. Did i mention the fur's really smooth? LOL.

In school today. Was mostly gossiping cum organising class chalet/outings. So.. Class chalet. Those interested. Please come to eunice, jeslynn, eveline or.. Me! LOL. And.. CANTEEN! HAHA. Fiona, now you know! We checked him out and.. He checked us out! LOL. Alright, keeping this post short.

I WILL BE MUGGING!


LOL. And so.. All the best for tomorrow's paper! (:

Tag replies :

- jiawei : ooh really? LOL. well, thanks! you too, jiayou!

- EUNICE : LOL. you found it! and now.. let's go shopping and make them jealous. :D

- zhijiez : LOL. keep it aliveee! well, jys for eoys! (:

- zilincutecute : LOL -.- well, not mentioned here. but she knows.. yeah. LOL.

- Same NEW Me : ... sex scenes? you call that one? it's like not explicit can. vulgarities.. not alot. PG lah can. and.. what lesbians?

- Zacky : hmm. still okay lah. LOL. hope you're happy too! and all the best for eoys! :D

- cindy : thanks! you too! :D



(back to the top.)