|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Saturday, October 18, 2008
EOY results! What can i say. Congratulations. I FLUNKED!So much for mum expecting As for me, math being the only exception. But wow. My math did improve. F9 to E8. Nice eh? Most of my subjects C5, 6. Except for english and elit. No more As. Not even literature. HURRAY!So.. Subject combinations. I'm planning to take.. Uh. First choice most probably bio, chem, elect geog and elit. Second choice bio, chem, elect history and pure geog. Third choice not sure. LOL. But i have not submitted yet. What about you guys? I DONT WANNA BE IN A CLASS WITH STRANGERS!
Anyways, friday! Stayed back for art club. Digital arts workshop. Ended up being photoshop! LOL. Was taught the basics. And then.. Had to do a picture on surrealism. The only thing i picked up was cropping using the pen tool. LOL. :X Cos the rest was taught in sec 1 already.
And today! Went to school again. Feels weird wearing the school uniform on a saturday. LOL. But yeah. The workshop starts at 9.30am. I only reached there at 10am. Ting Ting also. :P And so.. We continued working on our pictures.
Oh and before i forget. I think i might be going to hong kong during the holidays! I chatted with Agnes yesterday night. She was one of the exchange students i got to meet when she came to nanhua. Really friendly and stuff. And if i were to go to hong kong, i can meet her! She can be my tour guide for a day or two. That would be like so fun! I'm SO looking forward! :D
And yeah. Gtg now. Toodles.
Tag replies :
- zilin : me too. 13/30. Hi5!
- EUNICE : oh! let's go job hunting together then! :D and chem.. sucks.
- jiawei : LOL. thanks! :D if you want me to help you photoshop anything, also can tell me. if im free. LOL. or we go out take more pics, then i go photoshop. :P
