profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

WHY GOT BUBBLE?!


LOL.

I agree with Mona. School sucked today. Actually, it kinda sucked during the WHOLE week. The day was waaaay better AFTER school. Yes, macs/kfc-ed with jiawei, eveline, suay and some guys. Jiawei even did the sauce trick. Really funny. :X

All these stuff happening. I dont want it anymore. Cant we just be like in the past? Now, there's a whole lot of replacements. Esp HER. Like wow. Fit in so quickly. I'm like booted out in no time. No, i'm not angry at her. Or anyone. Just that, it's so bloody fucking tedious! Yes, i'm like almost invisible to you now. Be it in class, during games, whatever! So you're better off without me huh. Everything you do now is wthout me. No, it isnt jealousy. Do i seem happy? NO. Something's happening in my family too.

On the lighter side, check out this video. Fergalicious parody!



NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS.

Anyways, jy for tomorrow's paper 1. ALL THE BEST PEEPS!

Tag replies :
- zilincutecute : yeah sure. and what's with the -.- really what. look how i've changed. ;P that's why got 3 pics to compare. LOL.

- ZY : thanks! :D you too! take care. :D


(back to the top.)