profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Today.. Finally got the mini tees for mid autumn festival already. Quite nice. I guess with designs on it, it'd be like superrr. So, come to 207's shop to buy! :P

So.. Kinda spent most of the lessons preparing for mid autumn. Together with the people sitting around me. We've already got a file full of designs. :D Fiona and i were like planning to go around asking people to buy. Like salesgirls. I guess it'd be really fun! So.. Please buy. I can totally help you design your tee. Yes, me. And some other superr artistic people in 207. :D

Stayed back today to help do some orders. Actually, 3. Seems like the markers are actually kinda good. Except that, after using it for some time, the ink hardly comes out. But on paper, it works fine. Kinda frustrating though. Anyways, the markers are like made in china. And the boxes of the markers have really.. Hmm. How to say. Weird/funny instructions or descriptions of it. Read this :-

Don't put into mouth because of the irritating ink.

The oil soon dry. The adhere is strong. The any and smooth surface can write. Have no to shoot the kind. Use hereafter. The attention to seal completely the cover.

And no. This aint typo. It really is what i see. LOL.

Well, check out this video.

We Can Go Anywhere/This is Me - Jesse McCartney vs. Demi L and Joe J.



Quite a cool vid. OHMYGARNET JESSE'S HACKEN' HOT. HE'S LOVE.


Tag replies :

- zilincutecute : LOL. think what you want. :P

- Same NEW Me : thanks? LOL. i can find eyecandy quite easily you know. so no need congratulate me.



(back to the top.)