profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Things kinda got better when i thought it would become worst. (:

Well, nothing much interesting is happening nowadays. What's on everybody's mind is just mugging, mugging, mugging. But we actually don't do so, except for some people.. .__.

I'll put up some pictures i took today since there's nothing else.

Drum-rolls please.




Gone bonkers. :D && retardedness.


And yes, nerdy is the new in.

NERDY = MORE STUDIOUS.

Thus, i'm studious. :D So i shall mug now. (i only read a page of geography yesterday. help.)

Tag replies :

- zilincutecute : yes, i will. :D and i want the vid too! :X then i will pick out the pics i want.. oops. :X

- passerby : well, we got our tees from jurong point and jec. mostly jurong point. :D


(back to the top.)