profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, September 26, 2008
School.. Was feeling very tired already. After all, it's the end of the week.

TGIF!


Had to clear lockers today. So went box-hunting with jiawei. Went to staffroom and managed to get one from mr ng. Then.. No more teachers we know is there already. So we went to the canteen. End up also no box. .___. Drink stall aunty say just threw away, or something like that. So lucky can. Bookshop aunty say no box also. But when we both look into the shop, we see.. BOXES. Oh well.

And then we saw miss chian in the canteen. So asked her for a box. She bought her coffee and then we followed her back to the staffroom. GOOD THING SHE HAS A BOX! Like thanks alot. (: Or i'd have died carrying all the books/junk.

Oh. The books. My pile filled up my whole locker. And now i have to carry it back home. Dad wasnt free to fetch me. So i had to cab home. I almost died carrying the box of books just by walking out of the main gate.

RAWR.

I dont know if i should make my move. Is it gonna embarrass me? I feel like i want to know you. (: But i'm not good with words.
Oh well. Many people already think you're HACKEN' CUTE.

Anyways. Time to muggg! No time to waste.

And just a few more weeks of school left. Soon, 207'08 have to part ways. Who knows if i get to go to the same class as you guys next year. D: I WANT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS! And.. say goodbye to the sec fours.

I WANT MY EYECANDY~

Time for the 'I Want My Eyecandy' song. Wait wait. I shan't sing it here. It sounds better in school. :P Just ask jiawei. LOL. It's damn versatile. (:


Tag replies :

- zilincutecute : oh.. stay strong. i can help to superglue the birds together. :D LOL. well, yeah the ball stuck on the tree as funny. I was like laughing laughing laughing. RAWR.

- Same NEW Me : LOL oh.. =/ well, jys then.

- EVELINE : LOL. ooh yes yes. but we only have cheese and chilli at that time. So no choice lor. i think some mango jelly thingy and coke was added inside also uh.


(back to the top.)