|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Now, i shall update. :D EOYs are like coming really really soon! And i have not even started! Been doing the tees, and when i reach home, i'm too tired to do anything much already. Good thing the girls are helping out, if not, i'd like DEAD.So.. MAF! It was great fun, definitely. No pics though.. Didnt have the chance to take pictures. Sometimes i wonder how people can have fun and take pictures at the same time. Man, they can multi task really well. Cos when you're having so much fun, you wouldn't whip out your camera all of a sudden.. But i still have some pictures. Got it from zilin. Like.. THANKS! :D
Oh well, classes! I'm sure nobody is even listening in class cos everybody is occupied with MAF.
Bad thing is. I broke my specs. LOL. I didnt manage to grab the ball properly. So it smashed right into my face... AGAIN. LOL. It ALWAYS happens. I'm SO used to it already. Been happening since primary school. Obviously, my specs are like ruined. Good thing the lenses did not break into pieces, for the first time. I managed to struggle wearing the specs. @_@ But looked like a total idiot for the rest of the day.
After the game, yunmin, eunice, lynette, jovina and i went to bathe. Yes, in school! We went to the toilet near the canteen. Felt much better after the bath. The water's kinda cold though. But i got used to it eventually.
And then it was time to set up the stall! Helped to carry stuff down. And then, DOWN TO BUSINESS! I started doing the orders. And more orders came streaming in. Boy, the tees were popular! It seemed never ending. (and still is) I guess i spent most of my time at the stall doing the tees. But somehow i got a chance to take a break. Went around school with Fiona and Eveline to advertise. It was super fun please! Eveline was like really really high. She went up to any random person and shouted,' HEY YOU! COME SUPPORT 207'S STALL! THANK YOU!' LOL. Was like really fun. :D
And then i went back to doing the tees. At around 9pm+, we were told to stop doing the tees. Had to clean up already. Lots of mess and confusion! And after what seemed like FOREVER, we were dismissed. So went to kfc with Eveline and co. All the buses were like SO PACKED! Good thing we managed to board the third bus that came along. :D And then we had supper. No wait, it was dinner for me. LOL. Then my dad came and fetch me home. Reached home at around 10pm+. Almost 11pm i guess. LOL. Not sure.
BUT DEFINITELY A REALLY FUN DAY. :D
So.. The pics!
HARD WORK! >:]
WEAR ME NOTs by 207!
I said.. DONT LOOK!
So.. Mrs Lim kinda calculaetd the profits yesterday. It was only about $60+! After all that we've done! D: I hope she miscalculated or something. Cos anyway, she was supposed to add in about another $50 today.
And yeah. I got my new specs already. Kinda fast actually. :D Only one day! Full frame. For the first time in.. I dont know how many years. I think i look kinda nerdy. >:] Sometimes i think the specs looks okay, sometimes not! Good thing i'm gonna have my lenses changed for the other spectacle. Now, i can wear any spectacle i want to. :D
I'm gonna start mugging now. Yes, i really will! >:]
Tag replies :
- zilincutecute : heh.. ALL THE WAAAYY! :D
- cindy : LOL. i also kinda doodled uh.. but it's nice nonetheless! :D
- wizardrypendragon : thanks! (: you better update your blog too! >:]
- jiawei : EGGWARD! LOL. say hi to papa and mama. :D
- mona<33 : heh thanks! :D true enough, it's hotter than hotcakes!
- felicia : LOL. thanks! we shall gosexytimeSHOPPING the next time i see you!
- Zacky : hmm. slowly get used to it lahh. :P well, you take care too! :D
