profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Look!


WOW.

Click to enlarge.

Played captain's ball after school. :D Or what they call, CB. Then kfc-ed. Fun fun! :D More of this after eoys! :D

PICK A DATE! LOL.

Tag replies :

- zilincutecute : LOL. okay lahh.. seldom take pictures of food. nice then take. :D and yeah. lovebirds! will more appear? :O

- Same NEW Me : uhh yeah? how'd you know? well, you too! JY!


(back to the top.)