profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I'm using my 9..naa-nana-naah-naa-na-nah-naahh number. (: So, if want contact me, call that number. I know it's troublesome. :P

Anyways, captain's ball! Playing almost everyday already? But, always get baked in the hot sun. Now i've got really uneven tan lines. Especially on my legs. It's fugly please.

And.. LOVEBIRDS! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! It's like.. Expect the unexpected. PLUS! I'm listening to Jesse's first album, 'Beautiful Soul'. GRRREAT ALBUM! Quite alot of those teenage love songs. And seeing all these lovebirds. Like whoa. Where's my baby? :P

So.. My weekends! Was actually devoted to MUGGING. But ended up shopping, shopping, shopping. Oh help. I'm sooooo dead. Bottom in class for math already. OH YAY.

Vivo on Saturday! Nothing much. Shop shop shop-ed.

Some interesting buy i got. :D MATCHING!

Bugis on.. Sunday!

Lunched at Seafood Harvest. Great food there. :D I got Teriyaki chicken. Superb. And the dessert..

They call it 'Homemade Mint Ice Cream Cake' or something like that. I call it HEAVENLY.

RETARDED-NESS. My mum actually took pictures. LOL.

And then shopshopshop! Went to my aunt's house for dinner afterwards. Barbeque cum steamboat. Oh goody. :D

Wont be blogging so often already. EOYS! If i dont mug now, it's like the end of me. Holidays cannot enjoy already. So.. Toodles!

Tag replies :

- zilincutecute : LOL yeah.. cheer up already lah. :D turning to a mugger now. :]

- EVELINE : download download! :D then can watch together. Disaster Movie too! :P and i'll watch disturbia some time after EOYs! seems really interesting. :D

- EUNICE : you should! :D

- lynette : LOL. -click click smooch!- :D


(back to the top.)