|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Friday, September 19, 2008
I cried. Yes, i did.I have not cried for 749835798 years already. And i just did. I dont remember when i last cried. Oh wait. I do. I JUST DID.
Damn.
I just watch 'Keith'.

Starring JESSE MCCARTNEY. This movie. A must watch. Coincidently, it'll be in cinemas on 19th September 2008. This very day. But too bad not in Singapore. I hope i can watch it in the cinemas.
Anyways, 'Keith' is a very touching story. Love story.
Official KEITH Movie Trailer
Watch this trailer. It'll get you kinda interested. I shan't divulge what happened in the movie. Check it out yourself. MUST WATCH OKAY.
Actually i didn't really cry at first. Then i started listening to 'Come to Me' by Jesse McCartney. And then yeah. I cried. .__. This is like the first movie i cried after watching.. WOW.
And now i'm listening to songs by Jesse McCartney. Mostly from 'Beautiful Soul'?
I think i'm in love. WITH JESSE MCCARTNEY!
And yeah i see lovebirds everywhere. Almost everywhere.
If it's love that keeps us breathin'
Gives us something to believe in
Is it fear that makes us blind
Tell me, why is love so hard to findTag replies :
- passer by : heh welcome! :D and thanks. got come support 207 anot? :X
- zilincutecute : LOL yeah yeah . shant emo. SAUCEY.
- cindy : hah thanks for tagging too! and uh. welcome. ALL THE BEST! :D
- jiawei : yeah. sure thing! SINCE THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. :D
