profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 07, 2008

WEDNESDAY! Went to godparent's house. AND MET FELICIA! Long time never see her already! It's SO nice seeing her again. And of course, we chatted nonstop while i did the poster for PW. Brought my math assessment book for nothing!

Speaking of the math assessment book. I met this father and son at the bus stop. They don't look like foreigners. At first sight, i thought the dad looked abit deranged. He was wearing some colourful printed hat, something like my blogskin but instead of thunderbolts, it's something else (i forgot what). And some striped top and coloured pants as well? Cant really remember. And he was taking a guitar carrier. Or whatever you call it. And he sat beside me. And his son! Oh, really cute looking. Curly hair and big round eyes. Then the dad asked me bout my assessment book which was beside me. And his son wanted to see it, and he was looking through the questions. His dad was telling me how he can solve some secondary school questions when he's only primary 1! Like WOW. I can never do that. LOL. And we chatted. His son asked me some really cute questions. Then after like bout 5-10mins, my bus came and i left.

LOL. Back to Felicia. Did the poster the whole day! RAWR. With not much materials. So it ended out not really nice. And and! I had a haircut. My god-dad helped me to cut my hair. :D Made it thinner, cut my fringe and layered just a little bit. Didn't look much of a difference eh? Well, my fringe is like so screwed today. Yes, yes. I'll go STYLE it. According to Fiona and Yunmin. LOL.

And not to mention, steamboat for dinner! Heh. Yummy. :D Did i mention that my godparents are great cooks? Well, steamboat doesn't require much cooking. But they seasoned it well. I always look forward to dinnertime there. The food is superb! :D

Reached home at around 11pm. OH SO TIRED!

Today's kinda fun. Non stop laughing with yunmin! HAHA.
...

And you. Stop pretending to be doing alot. What you did is nothing compared to what we did. So please, don't not try to be the boss around here. Please take care of other people's things. Those stuff are not YOURS. So, look around and see if you're dirtying or spoiling it or something. What if it was YOUR STUFF. Would you be happy? And what do you know bout others? Things have changed and you no longer know what's really happening around here. So don't try to be all 'I Care Alot'. -.-


BFF! :D

TAG REPLIES!

- kasey : Yeah. Totally! :D Tell as many people as possible alright?

- Same New Me : Uh.. Actually both okay lah. I think it's best this way. So i wont edit anymore! (:

Oh. And before i forget. 6A'06 peeps! We'll be meeting at IH tomorrow. Have lunch together alright? DO COME! :D Like immediately after school. Tell me if you're coming. Then i can tell the others to wait if you're coming! So.. COME! I MISS YOU GUYS!


(back to the top.)