|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Friday, August 15, 2008
TODAY!Was.. Heh.. Okay. Finally, it's the end of this TEDIOUS week! I can't wait for the common tests to end. All these mugging is wearing me down.. Been feeling really tired lately.. Why can't the school just let us go home after the tests? I doubt the students are able to concentrate afterwards..
Chinese paper today was !@#$%^&* HARD! i TOTALLY screwed it can. HJH went through the paper today and guess what? I only got the 3 correct for the first section and 2 for the second. What a bummer! Meaning i only got 10/30. I'm SOOO dead. Most probably gonna fail.
Oh and! I got this really long scratch on my face. Like yesterday! It freaking hurts! I accidently scratched my face with my nails. How great is that. D:
LOOK! Well, the picture's dark. :P Might not be able to see. Hope it doesnt leave a scar. I doubt so. =/
Got back geog paper today. Some cried, some smiled. For me, it's kinda.. Uh. Smile? LOL. Still kinda emotionless. Again. Wasn't totally elated. 20/30. 1 more mark and it can be a A2. But still, i kinda maintained i guess? Usually get 15-18 for geog.
Today's really fun with anne and yunmin! :D
Anyways, found a really cool spot to chill. It's windy. :D Compared to the OH-SO-STUFFY classroom. Actually, it's just the water cooler area. LOL. We brought our chairs out. During lunchtime. Since yesterday. LOL. And watched the -hem- sec 1s.

Yes, that's yunmin, me and jeslynn. In order. Just look at them below! 'Great' skills. What entertainment. Jeslynn says she feels like a judge for olympics. LOL. Third level view, FANTASTIC!
Oh. And did you guys drink from the watercooler today? The one right beside 207. I say it's like.. the GROSS-EST watercooler i've even seen. It's been puked on 2 - 3 times. And now, there's bird shit/lizard shit/green shit on it. I'll never ever drink from there ever again! Well, i never drank from it either.. >:]
Look! It's this green long thing!
Yes, recognise this water cooler! Though it all looks the same. LOL.
JY FOR THE LAST THREE TESTS!
And now.. TAG REPLIES!
- zilincutecute : LOL. thanks. xD skinny meh? cannot eat more alr lah. full. LOL. :P
- ym : aww.. you jy for your common tests too. and you know that I LOVE YOU too!
- EVELINEEEEEE : heh. jy! you can do it. my mind gets blank sometimes too! :P
- Same NEW Me : ooh thanks. you too!
- annelisa : yeah. you jy too! :D the song is SUPERR NICE lahhh ! LOL.
