profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 02, 2008
Just changed my blogskin!

If you see any other problems, please tell me!

And uh.. I'll update another time when i'm free. But most probably not on monday, cos i'll be busy.

Till then!

CHEERIOS!

LOL.


and the tag replies!

- taffarel : heh. thanks! PIZZAS ARE FUN. :D

- zilincutecute : LOL. unlucky you! check your bag 24/7 next time! LOL.

- i laugh at you : LOL. HELLO! LONG TIME NO SEE!

- annelisa. : huh? what thing throw? well, update your blog more often then! LOL. xD

- Same NEW Me : LOL. ooh okay..

- omg~ : what? you're the slutty one here?


(back to the top.)