|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Monday, August 04, 2008
In school now.TONS OF STUFF TO UPDATE ABOUT! But, NO TIME!
People Order Our Patties . Yes, people do order patties. But from KRUSTY KRABS! LOL. Watched some really cute episode of spongebob on Thursday. While rushing. OH YES! i rushed like a raving mad girl. I did. Jiawei came to my house after NSW ( screw nsw, what a waste of time. ruined my plans for the day ) . Then we went to JEC to take neos, although JIAWEI was late for tuition! Her tuition is at 5.30pm when we reached there at 5.30pm. But oh well, nevermind! LOL. I'll put the pictures up here when i have time!
- pauses and runs over to eunice's com -
GUESS WHAT. She's viewing some japansese pranks on youtube and it's damn FUNNY! Can't stop laughing. TUMMY CRAMPS AND TEARS OOOOZING OUT. HAHA!
Anyways.. Oh wait. I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY, JUST LIKE YUNMIN.
Uh.. History lesson on.. Friday. Or is it Thursday? I can't remember my class timetable! Anyways, it was FUN! Was like ripping out unwanted papers from my file with yunmin. And of course, from her file too. And then we started crushing balls of paper. And
Art club was okaaayy.. Continued doing pots. But this time, it was doing it on some wheely thing. :D Real smoooooth! But as usual, i screwed up. Some mistakes here and there. Oh, how i envy TINGTING! She's does the pots real good!
Okay, now to the WEEKENDS!
Went out with my mum, as usual, and met my friends! And my mum's friend! LOL. Actually, is my mum's friends. And my friends are my mum's friend's DAUGHTERS! LOL. This is getting retarded. Met them at far east plaza. Was okay i guess? ANDAND. DINNER WAS GREAT! I LOVE IT!
df
dsf
ff
d
d
gh
h
h
j
r=drd
dss
s
+
w
g
rh
enj6,
SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION.
BACK TO THE POINT! The food was great. Can't really remember the name of the restaurant though. But it's something like -SOMEBODY'S NAME- restaurant. Or cooked food. Or something like that. May look old, but actually the food is good. Oh yes! It's oppsite some shop selling jade! At the..
SUNDAY! Watched MTV Asia Awards and Mr Hong Kong. Will update bout it another time. Cos i dont have the pictures.
Well, i got to go now. it's RECESS!
And uh uh.. Please use firefox. The skin will not be that screwed. I'll try to fix the problem though..
TILL THEN!
I'll update ASAP!
