profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, August 29, 2008
I'm back! Yeah, i know it's kinda early. I think it's early too. School was okaaaaaayy today. The walk was kind of redundant? Walking all the way to the park just to walk back. D: I dont think we really exercised?

Well. the concert's kind of nice though. I loved the breakdancing part. And i think everybody else liked it the most too. Didnt know our school had such great breakdancers.

Oh yeah. And we got back our report book. Or rather, the results slip. Guess i really did improve, compared to the other subjects. But my chinese and history dropped. I did improve for math. But, just a little. Just a little. I'm still failing it. But i guess im at least closer to a pass. Really have to buck up for EOYs. Or i'd be so dead.

Anyways, went to meet the 6A peeps again! YAY! :D Went there kinda late cos mrs lim was ranting about the cleanliness of our class and didn't want to let us go. But well, the dismissal time is late, compared to other schools. Well, met up with qimin, nicolette, dini, jimin, huishi, dave, darren tong, jonas, jun wei and ivian. And of course huiyi, brandon and kienping who i can like see them everyday in school.

Had a hard time getting into IH. The security guard was being mean and didnt want to let us in unless we tell them the block and unit of the person we're visiting. They've become so strict all of a sudden! RAWR. Though we actually have friends living in there, we're not sure of the exact address. Then we finally got to go in cos i think jonas or ivian came out. I dont know. Well, anyways. We were kinda restricted cos the security guard was like staring at us. He claims that we cant loiter around. But just to visit the person and then leave. However, we went to the playground nonetheless. Waited for junwei to come down.

And then we headed for the basketball court!


Yes, we played a match again! Was so fun, as usual. Too bad not all the girls joined in. D: Anyways, Dave laughed a little too hard and ended up getting teary? Lots of funny stuff happened.
Then the girs who werent playing got bored. And so we left. And headed home! Walked home with qimin again. Heh. We're helping to save the earth! LOL. Dropped by 7 eleven and bought ice cream and a-cash. Qimin says that we've burnt lots of calories. AND I TOTALLY AGREE! The walk to clementi woods park, basketball and more walking. But i actually need to gain weight. But, healthy lifestyle! LOL.

Anyways, did i mention that i'm totally into bands? Yes, bands! I hardly listen to the radio now. However, i go round checking out bands like..
METRO STATION!

The music they produce is more of like.. uhh.. synthpop. Which is also known as electropop, post punk, bubblegum pop etc etc. Which.. I LIKE!

WE THE KINGS!
They are quite similar to Metro Station too. Except that they are more of alternative rock, power pop and pop punk. Which i like too! And i have to thank taffarel for introducing them to me! :DCUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR!
And yep. Similar. But more similar to We The Kings. And their songs can totally be related to in life. It's so true about the things that are happening around us!

ALL TIME LOW!
They are ONE CUTE BAND! Just look at them! LOL. Their genre is like similar to the bands mentioned above too. Really nice songs. :D

Well, i'll be stopping here. Wont be updating till around wednesday. No chance to use the computer.

And yeah. Enjoy your holidays! Must start mugging for EOYs alr!

Tag replies : -

- Same NEW Me : ooh okay.. LOL.

- sili : yepp. linked! :D

- annelisa(: : hah thanks! :D i respect her decision lahh. she want remove then remove lorh!


(back to the top.)