profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
HEY! It's FRED ARTRICIA! Anyway, today, i had this really hard math test. It was HACKEN' hard! I totally left around 3 questions blank, and it's like14 marks gone! Can you believe it? Everybody was TOTALLY complaining about the paper after it ended. All those chatterings. And then, Miss Lee was totally bombarded with questions when she stepped into class after PE.

- heh. just speaking like fred. -

Oh, did i mention about Fred? He's so HACKEN' HOT! If i'm not wrong, he's only.. 15? Checked out ALL of his videos. I can totally have a crush on him! And yeah. Read this : -

ME: judy, i really think ur cute. fred

judy222: fred, u r a useless scumbug. i would never ever, ever, ever! ever text message anyone like u

judy222: u r xtremely ugly

judy222: p.s. ur thighs jiggle really violently when u run in PE class


Got this from one of his superr cute videos. Heh. You guys should totally go to youtube and check him out. Oh and on my previous post, spelling HACKEN' wrongly. It's supposed to be HACKEN'. (: And i've been saying this word all the time today. Like everywhere i go. LOL. I think i have a major crush on Lucas now. Oh my garnet!

Well, i'd better start on my mugging now. Have not even started. I think the tests this week are like totally killer tests? RAWR.

TAG REPLIES!

- taffarel : heh. welcome! yeah it totally is.

- zilincutecute : no, HACKEN'! LOL. well, jys lah. one more test to go tomorrow! all the best! :D
And now, EYE CANDY! YAYEE. I lurrrve eye candies. :D


PEACE, AROUND THE WORLD, FOR GENERATIONS! :D
( he just uploaded a video about this today. joining the contest, anyone? )


(back to the top.)