profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 05, 2008
FINALLY! I'm done editting the skin This is the best i can do for you guys using internet explorer. Boy, seeing all those codes make me go dizzy.

So.. Today was quite fun. Lots of laughing! Especially around recess time. Non stop speaking like a Cholo. With Eveline. Oh how fun. :D But my throat went abit sore. LOL. But nevertheless, FUN!

Got back geog. I guess i'm satisfied with my results? Though i dont feel really happy. Don't know why.. Am i that used to bad grades, when i see good/better grades, it still doesnt affect me? Or is it that im unfeeling? I dont think so.. I get happy easily. Or is it that i know too many people are getting better grades too. GOSH IM RANTING.

Now now. Videos! I found videos about Mr Hong Kong! The show! LOL. But it's in cantonese. And full of topless guys. More suitable for females. Like me. :D Well, check out the hot guys. Not all, but nonetheless, some eyecandy! So guys, dont bother viewing the videos. It does not interest you, so dont waste time. (:

Contestants 1 - 6!


Check no.6 out. He's so CUTE! One of my favourite. I think he has a slight resemblance to jesse mccartney. :X No.3 looks like some ABC. And he has a cute accent when he speaks cantonese.

Contestants 7 - 12 !


NO12! HE'S CUTE TOO! Small eyes, but he has that cute boyish grin. LOVE IT. :D No.8 looks SUPERRR gay. His performance during the contest was hilarious. Looks too gay-ish already!

NO 6!

CLOSE UP! And guess what. He won the young guy category. Dont know how to put it.. Uh. THe 12 guys are divided into two groups, the young and the mature (though the matures are SO NOT mature). And yeah, so he won the first catrgory! :D CUTE!

NO 12 !

And he won the mature category! And won overall! :D LOL. I love his cute boyish smile!

Alright. I'm off now. MATH TEST! RAWR.


(back to the top.)