profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008
Finally, the common tests are OVERRR! But EOYS are only 6 weeks later if i'm not wrong. -gasps- Well, but still, i guess everybody's still in the i-wanna-slack-mood. Which is what i'm feeling right now! Anyways, i'll start blogging bout yesterday. 20.08.2008. :D Went out with YUNMIN! To jurong point. It was definitely fun! :D

We first went to the jap street at the basement since we haven't been there before. We thought it was a really long stretch with lots of jap stuff! But no, we were wrong. There was only a few restaurants? Bummer. But well, we went to TORI Q to eat!
Lookie. We shared a set.
And yeah. It's really yummy. Look at all that teriyaki sauce! :D I say it's better than what we have in the school canteen. :X My personal favourites there are the chicken, chicken skin and unagi! All these talking bout food is making me hungry already. D:

But yeah. Had a stick of pork too. I say it's... Uh. Tough? LOL. Not very nice. The meat's all stiff. Couldn't bite it off.

LOOK! LOL.

Then, we went to popular! Bought lots of pens.

A total of 9 pens! And a file. Guess what. We only spent 40 cents! For all these! And yeah, that box of chocolates. LOL. We both have this $10 popular voucher, that's why. Yunmin got hers from the salmon cooking competition; i got mine from the CCC. Heh. :D We really went crazy! >:]

Look at this 2 pens! The ink difference. So much. And it's up on sale. Oh wow.

Afterwards, we went walking around. I couldn't find the Metrostation album. D: MJ has like really really cheap VCDs on sale now? And no, it isn't old movies. They have movies like scary movie 3 and 4. And some others. Not old at all! And they are going off at around $9.90? Bu =t of course, there were some old movies. I think they're having some renovating or closing down sale. I HOPE THEY CLOSE DOWN! I can still remember how much i spent on my Jesse McCartney album. Oh and! I saw the album in CD Rama. It's like 2 CDS for$30. WHAT THE HELL! I spent $21.90. -.- Damn MJ.

Walked around. Even went into the arcade. LOL. A big group of old middle aged guys were going crazy at the drum station. They were at least 30-40years old?And no, it's not the cool multiple drum machine. It's the jap drum. The two big round drums. And they are all FULL GROWN MEN. They got so excited! Like ... LOL.

Afterwards, we got chased out. After walking round and round the arcade. LOL. Went to comics connection to buy some cute popsicle. One each for us. :D Walked till around.. I forgot when. Then we homed. Oh, so fun! :D

Oh and! Yunmin helped me get marks for chinese. Like MANY THANKS! I could have failed.

Now, back to today. CLASS PHOTO TAKING! I say it totally sucks! :X They were super strict on attire and stuff. Especially the hair for the girls! Like. @#$%^&*(!! I had to pin up my fringe. Just when i thought i'm having quite a good hair day. Mrs lim had to take pins to pin up my hair. Everywhere. RAWR. I bet it looks screwed in the picture, just like last year. How nice, it'll be in the school year book. D:

Even the fun shot isnt fun at all. All we had was just a few more big smiles. How nice..

Now now. Tag replies.

- zilincutecute : yeah. you did. thanks alot! but a pity. all the memorising of the chemical formulae list went down to NOTHING! sucks. D:

- jiawei : LOL. yeah. he's a man! but he can really sing like a female. :P

- EVELINEEEEEE : heh. yeah. AGREED! to both! Hacken' CUTE! and and! i realised there's two ways to spell hacken'. there's hackin' and hacken'. LOL. his ad for zipit is cute. :P


(back to the top.)