profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, July 21, 2008
okay.. havent been updating for awhile. and i shall. wont be updating tomorrow or on wednesday though. most probably going out cos my mum's not working.

well, nothing much is happening nowadays. except for tests and more tests. i really miss the times i had at the CCC. .___. guess i'll update the pictures as promised. but it's only what I have. there's still some other pictures thats not with me. guess i'll try to get it soon!


there's us! with our extremely big paper cutting. >:] kinda screwed, but hey. we HAD FUN!

the paper cutting. we did this with 5 people cutting together. how cool is that? LOL.
my cuttings!

>:] ponning boring parts of lessons/we really need to pee. :P
p.s. the toilet is STINKY.

cuttings by different people! i see mine at the bottom. :X part of the decorations for the ending ceremony.

PGP! & the blue blue sky.

in the auditorium at the last day.

grace is like OH-SO-CUTE.

parting kisses. :3

we LOVE eunice! but she's oh-so-shy..

ILY & YLM! LOL.

xiang4 sheng1!

more xiang4 sheng1!

the teachers!

i think it's herbs at the chinese hospital we went to?
their herb garden. and the long queue of students.

some cool shot. :D

grace, yunmin and i!

and yeah. that should be all. :D

JIAYOUS ALL FOR TOMORROW'S GEOG TEST!


(back to the top.)