profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008
TAG REPLIES! (been quite busy lately, unable to blog)

- kailing(: : we made up. i guess i dont need to explain further. ask me if you still have questions.

- evelineeee : hey i want the link ! =x havent bought the album yet. and.. happy belated birthday to your dad. :D

- zilincutecute : LOL. not emo lah! ( - ym also ) well, if want go back shit island, need alot trouble to get to the place. and i guess we have no time. so much homeworks, projects. plus we still gonna do projects. and what bout going out? LOL. it's only a short 4 weeks. D:

- ym : it's all over! never brood le lah.

- jwei : hello. thanks for tagging. xD

- EUNICE : will relink soon! nice blogskin. you know you love me. LOL.


(back to the top.)