profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008
JESSE MCCARTNEY'S ALBUM OUT ON 20 MAY 2008.

THAT'D BE LIKE .. 3 DAYS LATER.

i can totally do a countdown. so excited can. been going to HMV every saturday. but always disappointed cos jesse mccartney's album isn't out. oh well. =/ will be going to any NEAREST CD shop to check out the album and buy it alr. i've like waited for like so long!

JESSE MCCARTNEY IS LOVE.

anyways, the serious/down side. about THAT thing. yeah. here's a song that kinda describes how i FELT. i guess everybody is a little shocked about what happened. (if you guys dont understand, then i suggest you stop reading this post.)



(couldnt find the full version on imeem)
LYRICS :

I thought that I could always count on you
I thought that nothing could become between us two
We said as long as we would stick together
We'd be alright
We'd be ok

But I was stupid
And you broke me down
I'll never be the same again

So thank you for showing me
That best friends cannot be trusted
And thank you for lying to me
Your friendship, the good times we had
You can have them back

Yeah

I wonder why it always has to hurt
For every lesson that you have to learn
I won't forget what you did to me
How you showed me things I wished I'd never see

But I was stupid
And you broke me down
I'll never be the same again

So thank you for showing me
That best friends cannot be trusted
And thank you for lying to me
Your friendship, the good times we had
You can have them back

When the tables turn again
You'll remember me my friend
You'll be wishing I was there for you

I'll be the one you miss the most
But you'll only find my ghost
As time goes by
You'll wonder why
You're all alone


So thank you for showing me
That best friends cannot be trusted
And thank you for lying to me
Your friendship, the good times we had
You can have them back

So thank you, for lying to me
So thank you, for all the times you let me down
So thank you, for lying to me
So thank you, your friendship you can have it back
cancelling out stuff that isnt really true. i've still got others songs to describe how i felt.

well, anyways. like right. you feel that you dont belong to us, not happy etc. i always thought that i could trust you, but no im wrong. i admit i said those stuff. but HEY. what bout YOU? now it's like oh yeah yeah i big mouth, my fault, i said everything. you 'didnt' say anything lah. the 'best' alright. you say it's your CHOICE to spill the beans. your CHOICE. when i saw that, i was like frigging pissed. but LOOK. have you cared everyone's feelings? instead of discussing with us, you went to yak bout it behind our backs. oh right! and you were still talking bout it the morning morning during recess on THAT day. and now you ignore us, like it's our fault. when i talk to you, you dont even look at me in the eye. what's the meaning of this? like i didnt even confront you or anything. so everything is my fault.


(back to the top.)