profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, March 17, 2008
whee.

happy belated birthday, JIAWEI! ;D

LOL. today go school super high. xD well, thanks all for the presents aiye! I LOVE YOU GUYS. ;D

well, aint blogging much today. will do so tomorrow. (:

oh and. uh. thanks timothy loads for helping me sweep the floor. :D ( dont know if he's even reading. ) didnt really wanna sweep cos is my bday. well, then he offered to help me. oh so sweet. well, THANKS! :D


(back to the top.)