profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, March 31, 2008
whee!

went to IKEA on saturday. had lunch there. i LOVE the food there can. it's uber nice. i love the chicken wings, meatballs and cheesecake. ;D

well, went to queensway shopping centre afterwards. wanted to get new school shoes and fbts. was complaining to my mum that my shoes sucked. LOL. got 2 pairs. and fbts. then i got my psp! YAY. :D

i got mint green. :D

looks kinda cute. limited edition colour. so had to top up extra money. and i bought like almost the complete set, with the headphones, screen protector, plastic cover and stuff. whee. :D
supposedly was all these stuff. their so called 'ultimate package'. but i got the headphone and plastic cover as well.

then was playing psp the whole of sunday morning. addicted alr. =\ well, went out with my cousin felicia. :D LOVES HER. went to vivo. as usual. had fun. :D

she's SO cute.

well, im off. not blogging much today. BUSY AIYE! LOL.


(back to the top.)