profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, March 24, 2008
HOLY COW.

ITS RAINING SHIT.


like omg im so creeped out right now. im like alone at home. and yeah, its raining heavily. the whole thing goes like this.

i looked out of the window. cos i heard strange howling noise.

AND I WAS LIKE SO FREAKED OUT.


i saw like super heavy rain please. i cant even see what's outside. only RAINRAINRAIN. and the howling got louder and louder. and what the crap. i cant even hear my own music clearly. i can hear the howl super clearly. i guess it's the rain. IM SO FREAKED OUT.

then i talked to kailing for comfort. cos for a sec. i thought im alone in this world, lost connection with everything. kinda dumb. but yeah. my mind was playing tricks on me. well, anyway, i calmed down. apparently she's home alone too. but she didnt see what i saw. then we talktalktalk. and ..

SUDDENLY.


i looked out of the window again. ( for dunno what stupid reason -.- )

AND I SAW LIKE LIGHTNING. LIKE -BAAAAAMBAAAAAMBAMBAAAAAMM!!- many times. i just saw light flash. then the noise was like SUPER LOUD. i only saw the thunder can. ughh. i was freaked out again. apparently kailing also happened to peep out of the window. and she saw it. conincidence or what? something made us look out of the window. for one sec, i thought gonna have blackout. if really have, i think ima scream lah. cos the house would be like SO DAMN DARK. and i wont know what to do. GOSH IM WHINING.

im now like hoping i so dont look out of the window again. oh whatever.

im SO FREAKED OUT.


(back to the top.)