profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, February 15, 2008
whee. got back elit test today. scored 15half. YAYY. was like smsing my mum and telling her, and how to celebrate. LOL. called her just now and she say bring me out for dinner. whoo. ;D

today's wushu thing for enrichment was crap lah. we just sitting there listening to the guy talk. most of the time. LOL. have to 'yong li' for everything. punch hard. kick hard. but everybody all un-enthu. xD

and maths is getting more and more cheem lah. everything also dont understand. and keep getting bombarded with homework. ugh. sian can.

well, wont be updating so frequently for next week. xD gotta study and actually BUCK UP.

feeling sian now. so i shall sign off here. ;D


(back to the top.)