profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, February 01, 2008
had elit and chinese test today. quite okay lurh. not VERY hard. just HARD.

well, went to central with fiona, jiawei, yunmin and mona today. oh wait. and jerome. was drizzling. so had to share umbrella. JIAWEI AND JEROME WALKED TGT UNDER ONE UMBRELLA. oh yes. ;D then fiona had her windbreaker on. and me, mona and yunmin shared another umbrella.

me and jiawei went to window shop then. jiawei was looking for pumps. then walked past bakery, so i bought cheese waffles. the auntie serving us very cute lurh. xD she said many cute stuff. waffles was good. :D

then we went home around 4.

EDITED.


(back to the top.)