profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008
got back vocab test today. scored 21/25. so happy cann!
BUT.
seems like almost everybody got that too. damn. -.-

went around school looking for teachers during recess and lunchtime. bout the science research thing. sian-ed.

meet. EGGWARD.

he's an egg. quail's egg. and if you look closely, you can see it's brains, just right above it's eye. BIG BRAINS he has. and he's bouncy. but fragile. that's sad.

BOUNCY BOUNCY SMACK SMACK.

xD gosh im crapping. nothing much interesting happen today. so i shall end here.

&& CHEENCE-RS. please tell me the blogskin you all want for the blog lehh. no response de. LOL and. CAMWHOREEEE. xD


(back to the top.)