profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 30, 2007
101th post! >____<
i realised my mum havent buy the bag. she just called me and asked me if she should buy. i said okay. dhen she asked me what if people think my bag is fake. i told her, i'll box them and dig out their eyes. so cute right. LOL.

today damn rush lah. had to do alot of things. finish the elit project, all the teacher's day cards etc.the elit project i did most of it yesterday le. slept at 11.20 can! i know it's not late for all of you, but late for me. cos. i cant wake up the next day! LOL. was UBER sleepy today. anyways. yeah. i managed to rush all the teacher's day cards. but not everybody signed. T.T

damn. still cant play audi. although the patch was done this morning, at 0100+ something. i download the patch le, but cannot play. kns! wait so long le. when go into login page, will kena dc. im not the only one having this problem. some other people also. i read the forum. OHH GRRREAT~

am trying to wrap all the presents now. LOL. im choosing all the ugly wrapping papers that i dont like and use them. ;D lols. it's so hard just to collect a pathetic amount of $4 from 107. not the girls. but the boys. espesp the stoooopid zanlan. =x

OHWELL. i saw this cute meme and zhijie's blog. just wanna share it. LOL.

1. My ex is : a secret! ;P
2. I am listening to : superman by five for fighting
3. Maybe i should : change my mind and not buy the billabong bag. =x ( but i like the bag. o.o )
4. I love : my clique. and... of course my computer and cell.
5. My best friend : no idea. most prolly merlyn and jovina! <3!
6. I dont understand : why i still cant play audi even though the patch is done
7. I lose : nothing! O.o
8. People say : tingting loves zhouzhong. LOL. ( no offence )
9. The meaning of my screen name is : no meaning actually. just a song that i like. my fave song
will always be up there. ;DD
10. Love is : a sweet feeling. ;D
11. I willl always : forget stuff easily or dont know anything at all. ( yes, im blur. )
12. Forever : be GRRRREAT friends with my clique! ;D
13. I never want to : become lesb.
14. My cell phone is : nokia 6280 ( it's a oldie, i know. been wanting to change it. T.T )
15. When i wake up in the morning : i never wake up. till my grandma knocks on the door real hard
and shouts. o.o
16. I get annoyed : by sungyang. ALWAYS disturbing me.
17. Parties are : my LOVE. ;DD
18. My dog is : i dont have a dog, though i've been trying to get one. but. im kinda lazy to look after
it too. =x
19. Kisses are the worst when : hmms.. i dont know...
20. Today I am : pissed cos i've been trying to get into audi for the past 2 days. D:
21. Tonight I will : oogle at the billabong bag! ;D
22. Tomorrow I will : meet the 6a peeps! whoots! ;D
23. I really want : everything on my wishlist.
24. When I looked at myself in the mirror today : i done up my hair ( as usual )
25. I will drive my car to : i dont have a car... but it'll be cool if i can drive. now. ;D
26. Bright or dark room : dark. cant see anything. (:
27. If I'm alone in a room with two beds, I : jump on them both till i get tired! ;DD
28. The last thing i said to someone was : bye.

LOL. cute aiyes. memes are fun. ;DD


(back to the top.)