profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, June 04, 2007
hehes. sorry long time never post le. during the holidays sian out. lols. today went out wit some 6a people. got jimin, wan xuan, victor, kien ping, jun wei and ivian. so fun can. lols. we went to the arcade.and play around lorhhs. so fun! Y lols. spent quite alot.. i think also have bout $16. lols. so dead. i played the house of the dead 4. $2 per game. quite expensive larhhs.. lols. budden i like it. so no choice lorhhs.. lols! after that. the girls went to take neoprints!! lols. so fun can... and the neos so nice. lols. all chiio bu-s de. (not saying myself chio bu T.T )




hehes. cute right? lols.


(back to the top.)