profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 06, 2007


Been long since I posted. Was busy larhhs. No time to post. =x been staying back everyday, going to imm or jec. :DD Lols.

Ohh yeahh. Recently I’ve been very sensitive bout what some people SAY. What that person said was totally insulting. I mean – COME ON – if someone say that bout her, she also bu shuang right? Everybody also will be bu shuang larhhs. YOU think you very chiio izzit? You have NO RIGHT to criticize other people and say mean things. YOU think you are a very perfect person? – chiio, melodious voice etc. ? T.T still want to talk bout 107 breaking apart. Now look who’s contributing to it. INSULTING PEOPLE AND STUFF. Still think that you are perfect and trying to help the class. T.T give you a VALID reason.. T.T you think you are my what ? MOTHER izzit? Must I give YOU a reason? I don’t think so. you guys say what you want, I also don’t care le. Now YOU people insult others, don’t you think you are too much? Think about it..

Enough of this. This wasn’t meant to arrow at all of you. Just that one person. It was just too much. I’m just helping out my friends.


OK… don’t talk too much of the sad stuff. Right.. have you guys heard of this?

PARIS HILTON IS GONNA BE JAILED FERR 45 DAYS.

I read from somewhere that her driving license was suspended cos she’s always drunk driving. So.. her license is suspended. BUT she’s caught drunk driving again. And dhen so she’s brought to court. And yeahh she’s gonna be jailed l0rhhs. I saw some news bout her on msn. Maybe you guts are gonna be interested to read. Cos HEY SHE’S GONNA BE JAILED. Lols. Didn’t expect HER of all people to be jailed. T.T


This link is to why she’s jailed. And from there, there are links to whether she deserves to be jailed and how her life’s gonna be like in jail .

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=261148


Lols. And here’s some neoprints me, MEEEEEEEEEEERRY, sy and jh took when we went to jec. It happened quite long ago. But ii didn’t have the time to post the neoprints. So here it is!


[ plunger butt :DD ]


hehe. xDD


(back to the top.)