profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, April 13, 2007
Yesterday the sports heats was good w0rhhs! I ran in the 4x100 and 4x400 race -- we got 1st!! Yippees!! Next weekis the finals luhh, so everybody iis jia you-ing each other. Lookijg forward to next friday~~ . After that ii rushed to NCC. June told me ii was just in time ferr dismissal w0rhhs. Lols. Budden later sergeant tracy call us go do 140 star jumps. She said what -- you guys owe me 140 pumping. So now you all do star jumps. Like ii dont even know wht happened. Budden no choice so do lorhhs. After yesterday, was so damn tired lorhhs. this morninh ii dowan wake up sia, Lols. Budden no choice have to wake up.

Today ii went to the staffroom after school with ting ting to look ferr miss wong -- the teacher in charge of NCC. was liike. i forgot her full name lorhhs. I go to the list horhhs. And saw many miss wongs. i was liike omg. how to find. I was liike telling ting ting -- ehhs. so many miss wongs, how to fiind? then, a cute guy beside me told me -- you looking ferr the ncc miss wong arhhs? i was liike -- yeahhs. then, he pointed to a woman iin yellow top and said -- there, she's there. ii was liike -- ohh. after awhile, she stood up and walked towards the door. ting ting and me was liike waving frantically to her. the cute guy just stood there looking at miss wong. Afterwards, she took a turn and went to her right. i was like so disappointed and was liike telling tingting -- how? she walk away. Budden after awhile she came out and was liike talking to the cute guy [ ii thiink he's sec2 w0rhhs!] Afterwards she was liike lecturing hiim and pulling and twisting his ear. i was liike -- * in my mind* omg.. teachers can do that mehhs? hiis ear kena twisted until turn red. so poor thiing. so damm ps ferr hiim lorhhs. miss wong was liike -- you sabo me ii sabo you back .. blaablaablaa. and started pinching his cheeks and then his ears again. And what ii tell your parents. the cute guy was liike -- my ears very pain. LOLS. Miss wong turned around ii talked to her bout my boots and stuff. I think the guy was there or walked away luhh. HE'S SO CUTE!! I forgot to thank him lorhhs. then iin the end ii didnt get to know hiim. sadd. If ii start talking to hiim, ii might know hiim and become hiis friend .lols. but that will be the first time i doing that larhhs. But ii never do so ohh-well.

Today ii thiink during lunch. Lunch was ending le. So ii went out to the locker to get my books. And a girl came up to me and said -- can ii take a photo of you * waving her phone * , I was liike -- who are you? * freaking out inside * she's liike -- ohh. can ii take please? ii was liike -- umm.. who are you?! I waas very pai seh-ed by then. she started pointed the phone at me and tried to take some pictures. ii kinda liike faced the locker lorhhs. cannot see my face. i faster go take my books out. so she's liike at the side. den ii ran into the class. I asked meryln if she took any photos and she's liike -- yeahh. she took the side view. i'm liike OMG. That's bad. Afterwards, ii found out sorta liike that girl is from 102. Not sure bout that. haiyos... lols.


(back to the top.)