|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Friday, April 20, 2007
Yays! Just came back from the sports day. I was verii stressed up before the races l0rhhs. It's liike the part C girls inlcudes sec1 & 2s. That's liike not ver fair riight. T.T I was liike smsing people telling them ii very stressed. Sec2s lehhs. They sure taller and run faster de RIGHT?
Anyways. Very soon.. it was the 4x100m race. We wait wait wait and finally assemble on the tracks. I look around h0rrhs. Surrounding me iis liike all the sec 2s l0rhhs. Only got 3 sec 1 classes in the race. Stress stress stress. I'm the 4th runner btw. I look to my riight, is the 209 class. I heard they got 1st when they ran for the heats -- sec 1 and 2 ran different race. Budden ii heard 107's timing was faster than 209 w0rhhs! Yays. But ii heard ALSO that there was a veryy fast runner. I think her name iis.... umm... cannot remember. ANYWAYS, she's just beside me l0rhhs. Walau. Before the race start, she's liike doing all the warming-ups at the track. T.T the race started and the leading class was 209 larhhs. Den was 107. When ii got the baton ii chiong liiaos. 107 second position. 1st is the 209 person. I cannot catch up cos the distance too far le. Haiyos. Den at the corner of my eye, ii see a girl trying to catch up with me. WHOAS. CHIIONG ARHHS!! Lols. And 107 got 2nd!!
As for the second race -- 4x400m -- ii was the second runner. I cannot really do long distance larhhs. I n FHPS, ii ran 400m always lose to that malay girl get 2nd. T.T ANYWAYS, ii look around. Got alot sec2s again. T.T and ii saw a ncc senior l0rrhs. She standing beside me and she recognise me. Like GOSH. Budden at the far right also got a ncc de budden she also liike me sec1 nia larhhs. IT'S LIKE THE SENIOR BESIDE ME, SURE FASTER THAN ME DE. The race started and den ii saw sweii. I thiink she's 2nd or 3rd w0rhhs! Yipees! I got the baton from her den ii start to jog big big steps liiao. Apparently ii thiink ii leading w0rhhs! And when ii reached the cone, ii cut lane liiaos. And just continue larhhs. the last 200m ii cannot take it liiaos. Slowed-down abit. In the end ii passed the baton to mona and 107 iis leading. WHOO~~!! I stand there rest rest try to catch my breathe. And ii see mona leading and she passes the baton to jeslynn. 107 still leading! And jeslynn was off. Behind her was the fast fast girl ii talking bout in 209. I scared she catch up sia. The gap between 107 and 209 liike still maintain larhhs. I thiink smaller abit.But nevermind, IN THE END, 107 WON!! Whoo~~ 1st w0rhhs! Yays! Den iin the end ii got 2 medals. ee.. i thought iis trophy. but nevermind. FHPS gave trophies l0rhhs! Lols.
Lols. Today when school ended. Got this briefing thiingy. And ii told the people who iis following me to jack's place wait in the class. And when the briefing ended -- ii go back to class. I see 6 people w0rhhs. Got yun min, fiona, sung yang, jin hao, ying zhi and jerome. WHOAS. Lols. My grandfather's car wheere got soooooo biig? Lols. In the end they squeezed at the back. Lalala~ 6 people. Each sitting on each other's lap. We in the jack's place chose what to eat. And ii realised ii dropped my phone. I call my grandfather, lucky inside his car. If not i'm SO dead. yun min peii-ed me go get my phone. And went back to jack's place. And me and yun min shared the grilled boneless chicken.
Lols. This was how we sat. SY veryy kind lemme eat hiis fries. (: Aiyas. The food very nice w0rhhs. And we saw some teachers. INcluding miss sathi. We're liike -- hi miss sathi! When we paid the bill le. We go to miss sathi pretend call her help us pay. She say go away and laugh. Lols. She know we paid le. Was F.U.N! Today veryy H.A.P.P.Y w0rhhs!! <333>:( ]

