profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, April 16, 2007
Gosh. I let my turtles - Ashlee and Josh - free last friday, after ii posted. Liike.. i miss them. They were too big ferr the cage so ii had to let them go. I freed them at the mcdonald near clementi town there. got a very bid pond. And there got alot alot tortoises. So thet wont be lonely. I let off Ashlee first. She damn hyper active, drop inside den swim swim swim. Lols. Awhile later dunno swim go where le. Den ii put Josh into the pond. He was not that hper active. Swam slowly around larhhs. Den got one bigger turtle than him. swim past him and step on him lorhhs. Den Josh go underwater. Stupid lorhhs. I stand there see see the turtles. Den ii realised all the turtles all swam towards me and my grandfather lorhhs. they thought got food. too bad dont have. lols. Last time when ii young, bout 5 -6 years old, my grandfather always bring me there. den always buy small fries. Always cannot finish so ii throw some into the pond, feed the turtles. lols. but now ii realised they put a sign that says cannot feed the turtles. T.T

today... that same girl came up to me again. She was like calling -- artricia! artricia! ii was liike.. -- umm...( i thiink ii know you. ii smsed kp and he told me she was sheryln ) she was liike saying -- you so chiio, no wonder kien ping liike you. ii was liike -- umm ( * in my mind * GOSH.. not true. ) And ting ting and kai ling was with me. Afterwards ii walk to the canteen larhhs. She was liike sorta following a little. And ii saw a guy grab the phone from her and stand in front of me to take a picture. i cover my face IMMEDIATELY. Like.. GWARSH!! Lols. What iif this happens everyday.....?



(back to the top.)