|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
[ My BIRTHDAY!!! ]
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Today is a verii special day ferr me cos it's my BIRTHDAY!!!I'm officially 13 now!!!!!
Yays!!! Lols. Wishing everybody that has the same birthday as me a very happy birthday too. And those who wished me a happy birthday, thank you thank you. (:
I celebrated my yesterday at Jumbo. At the riverside point. The food there is DEEEEEE-LICIOUS!! Lols. I went there wit my mum, godparents and Riccio ( son ) and my grandparents. (: We had lotsa food like...
- Pepper crab * i dont take spicy stuff so i never eat *
- Drunken prawns *yumyum*
- Sambal kangkong * NICE (: *
- chicken * it's ok..... *
- The.... * i dont know the name * scallop wit yam over it. * errr..... Lols. *
- Jellyfish * cold dish ... spicy so i never really take much also .*
- etc etc * cant remember &
- AND MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!! (:
Lols. I went out the whole day yesterday. With my godparents and Riccio. We went to watch a movie at the cathay at orchard first. We watched the [ PRIMEVAL ] . It's very thrilling. Lols. bout a huge huge croc killing people in africa. Then, a group of people was sent there....... Well. I dont think i should reveal much. GO WATCH IT YOURSELF. It's nice larhhs. Then after that, we went to bugis to shop. Whoas. I bought another new bag. =) Puma derhhs. I also bought a cute t-shirt larhhs, It's brown. Dont know why but been liking brown recently. Then i waited ferr my mum at that PARTICULAR SHOP AGAIN. Lols. I saw two really cute boys. They are bout 3 to 4 years old. And it's like OMG. One of the boy actually took off his pants and showed everybody his you know what. It's like.... Uhhh... I'M NOT LOOKING. I WAS LOOKING AT MY PHONE. (: Lols. After shopping then went to the central. It's a new shopping centre. Some shops haven open yet derhh. Shop there awhile then go riverside point lorhhs. Yeahhs. That's about all.
Lols. Gtg now. Ima go out lerhhs. Lols. BYE ALL . (: KEEP TAGGING!! =x Lols. Byes. (:
