profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Long tiime never post le. Lazy. =x
Walauehs... Today the enrichment thingy is do the chicken dance. So lame lorhhs. We nortt even high. Expect us to do a proper chiicken dance. I was with yun min and fiona. Dhen sy sat beside jovina dhen she cry le. So ym change place wit her. Den everybody change change change den change until my left is fiona and right is jovina. Beside fiona is yun min. Den msut do chiicken dance le. So fiona did it with yunmin. So i go fiind KL lorhhs. The hop around in circles that thing do le damn giddy sia. Feels liike gonna bump into other ppl de. But of course got kena bumped also larhhs. Den i changed partner and i did the dance with meryln. She turns DAMN FAST. Do le super super giddy. But damn shiok larhhs.
And nowadays. I realise i dont liike quite a few people in class lorhhs. But i wont name names larhhs. Cannot... Later hurt other people's feelings or they bu shuang. Aniiways there's this one person everything other ppl do he/she also bu shuang with you de lorhhs. Everything also bu shuang dhen anyhow scold F*** F*** F***. SIAN.

Nothing is right for ME larhhs. Die le also nobody care.

Today duriing lessons i REALLI wanna sleep lorhhs. So sian.. ESP ART. i have to do maths le. gtg now. bye.


(back to the top.)