|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
[ NCC CANCELLED!!/Class T-shirt ]
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Lol. Today NCC is CANCELLED!! MUAHAHAHA!! I sooooo happy. Lols. But i brought all the boots, uniforms, socks etc fer nothing!! I brought it in a big, black bag. So ugly lorhs... Luckily today i take my father's car to school, dont need to carry the heavy stuff to school via bus. IF NOT.... I'LL BE CURSING AND SWEARING AT THE NCC PEOPLE COS THE STUFF IS SO DARN HEAVY. Lols. Oh yeah.. And the class t-shirt. Come to me arh!!! LOLS. Vote for mine!! =X I draw alot, alot of designs. I have bout 8 for now. Got devil, angel, punk.. etc etc. Lols. Will show you guys. But that is a just roughly sketch de larh.. Never draw properly de. I will draw it out properly maybe next time when i'm free. =) Tmr ask from me larhs. And horhs.. tomorrow i going to chalet ehhs.. Lols. Quite excited. I'll be going in tomorrow's evening. Den saturday den come back. Lols. Tomorrow will have barbeque. how's the home econ presentation today? Is it very siian? Lols. zzz................... Lols. And how's my blogskin now? Jesse ehh!! Lols. So cute. But the backgroud green. Not very ideal colour but the design is quite nice larhs.. Which is nicer, Avril de or jesse de?Lols. Gtg now, buhbyes! =)
