profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

[ HAPPY =)) ]
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
YAYS!! I can sms le!! Muahahahas!! Today den i can start to sms.. COS the bill is like... 5 JAN - 5 FEB liddat de. Hahas. But neverminds. =)) I checed the message counter.. And like.. i sent 1000 smses ( hehes ) and received 1034 smses (O.O) for the month of January. LOLS. Whatever larhs. IT'S OVER!! =))

And today no ELIT!! =DDDDDD LOLS. 2 periods. FREE to do ANYTHING. ANYTHING. =) Whip out your hp also SURE WHATEVER!! Lols. The relief teacher's surname is Miss Boey. HEYS JUN WEI!! Your aunt arhs?? You say your aunt teach in NHHS. She kinda young larhs. Hair is around shoulder length. Wear specs ( i think =x ). Is she your aunt?? LOLS.

My reg finally changed!! =DD Not 1 anymore!!! yay!!! CONGRATS ANNELISA!! Muahahahas!! But.. one disadvantage ehhs.. CHEM I'LL HAVE TO SIT WITH CLINTON!!! HOPE NOT!!! NOOOOOOOOOO..............

The geo test was ok..... Not too hard. Learnt the stupid winter solstice that thing for no reason. Wasted my time.. Haiish. Lols. WHATEVERR =DD And... A BIG THANK YOU TO JEROME for helping me with my blog. =)) Now my blog is not as pathatic anymore!! =))

Obsession of the day : We Can Go Anywhere by Jesse McCartney XD

This song is NIIIIICE!! I know I've been a little JESSE RAWKS in some sorta way. Yeahs. =)) But it's TRUE. =) MANY THANKS TO JUN WEI FOR SENDING ME HIS SONGS!! =DD

Lyrics :

Slow down
Things have been a little crazy
Right now
It's time to get away
You can find out
What it is you're really after
Time is on our side
C'mon we're leaving everything behind

[Chorus:]
You know that sun is shining
We'll keep driving
Doesn't matter where
'Cause we got that open highway
Leading our way
As long as you are there
We can go anywhere

Breakdown
All the pressure that surrounds you
Allow it all to fade away
We can move on
Looking in the rear view mirror
Wave goodbye
C'mon we're leaving everything behind

[Chorus]
You know that sun is shining
We'll keep driving
Doesn't matter where
'Cause we got that open highway
Leading our way
As long as you are there
We can go anywhere

We're gonna be so far gone
Some place we ain't never been before
Find a new favourite song
We'll end up right where we belong

[Chorus]
You know that sun is shining
We'll keep driving
Doesn't matter where
'Cause we got that open highway
Leading our way
As long as you are there
We can go anywhere

Come with me everything will be alright
Movin' on 'cause we're leaving it all behind

DEDICATING THIS SONG TO : PEOPLE IN 6A 2006 FHPS AND 107 2007 NHHS!!! ESP WAN XUAN, SZE NEE, JIMIN, JOLYNE, JUN WEI ( + more cnt think =) ) , MY BF!!! ( LOL), KAI LING, JESLYNN, ANNELISA, FIONA, SWEI, MONA, CUCUMBER, ++++++++ =)) WE CAN GO ANYWHERE!! =DD


(back to the top.)