profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

[ DRENCHED ]
Monday, February 26, 2007
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so DRENCHED. I changed my bag ( as usual , but i dont think will be changing le cos i love it ) and forgot to put an umbrella in it. BLOODY HELL! Den i in the bus.. see the rain. Den i alight. I no choice but to take out my music file and shelter myself. Still have to wait fer the traffic light to change. I'm like... why isnt it chainging? CHANGE!!! * rain gets heavier* QUICK CHANGE!!! * even heavier* WALAU. I'm soaked to the core, but still haven change. * thunder, very heavy rain*. FINALLY THE LIGHT CHANGE. And i quickly cross the road. I was tempted to but bubble tea. AGAIN. So i went to the coffee shop near my house to buy. Seriously horh.. it's quite nice ehh.. Not as good as sweettalk. But got STANDARD!! Lols. Luckily my house to the coffee shop got shelter. I walked through the blocks under shelter. But still got wet cos the rain comes in from the side. And when i was under a shelter walking. SUDDENLY GOT A VERY VERY LOUD THUNDER BOOM AND A FLASH OF LIGHT FLASHED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME. I belief it's thunder. COS OBVIOUSLY IT IS. I'm like... OMG LA. THUNDER. SHELTER. THUNDER. SHELTER. That means it's not safe even when you're indoors. I dont have a lightning strike phobia. But now, i think ima develop one. And that's NOT GOOD. I'm beginning to hate stormy weathers. THAT's BAD!! And i haven study fer hy yet. Ahhh..... T.T Gtg study now. Buhbyes.


(back to the top.)