profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

[ Bored ]
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I'm seriously so so SO bored. It seems like I have nothing to do. I was lucky I didnt fail fer y geog test. =) Yipees!! Lols. i didnt really study fer it. Like..... Sunday night fer 30mins. Lols. It was like.. i really wasnt concentrating anyway. I was half watching tv, half looking at book. Haiyas!! Lols. At least i nv fail. =) And it was strange....... Some guys from 102 know me. Like I was at the book fair to buy a chinese storybook wit Annelisa. And some guys called my name. I turned around and i was like... huh? Lols. They repeated that la. Den later they were like.. GOT ONE BOY FROM 102 LIKE YOU LEH! Den i was like.................. Lols. And i carried on searching for a book. Cos seriously.....GOT SO LITTLE BOOK. I couldnt find something very nice. Yesterday still got so many nice de. today like..... DOnt have. Sian de lorhs. zzz............................ STILL MUST READ FINISH THE BOOK AND TALK BOUT IT FER 1 WHOLE HOUR. Oh come on. PUH-LEEEASE. I dont even know how to read all the words. And we'll look like geeks. Discussing a CHINESE storybook. Poo-poo....
I took this test from my friend's blog. And i got this... ( come on i so sian until i do this )
All American Kid
Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.
You were well rounded and well liked in high school.


(back to the top.)