profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

[ Back from NCC ]
Thursday, February 15, 2007
OMG larhs. Todya so tiring lorhs... I feel like dying. Muhbe i'm dead alerady... My muscles are all aching. They call us to do pumping, sit ups, starjumps, jump here jump there, run to the 3rd storey den run back down twice etc etc + more AND IT'S WITHOUT ANY BREAKS. IT'S CONTINUOUS!!!!!!!!!!! You'll feel like dying. Then they still call us to do drills under the rain. It started to drizzle then they were like.. will you fall sick in the rain? No? Ok, let's continue. Then, the rain became super heavy. So they no choice have to let us go into the shelter.. and that was when we started to do the ABOVE MENTIONED ACTIVITIES.
Then, when it was about to dismiss us, they gave us sweets and chocolates wrapped in a red packet. Later, we were supposed to d a dismissal ceremony. but they asked us if we want the proper formal thing or just 20 pumps. And everybd was like pump!!! So we did it. AND IT WAS SO FRIGGING TIRING!! Arhhhh....................... If this continues, with all the exercises like that ^ ^ ^ ^ ( up there ) , i'm so gonna be hating NCC. COS IT'S SO NOT FUN.


(back to the top.)