profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

[ art lessons ]
Monday, February 05, 2007
Art lessons are such a BORE. Everybody are practically gonna doze off. Jimmy this, Jimmy that. AS IF we care bout Jimmy.... And today's lesson consisted of no Jimmy ( yay =) ), BUT colours... White or black? whiiiiiiiiiite......... White or black? blaaaaaaaaaaaaack..... So boring!!! AND... SOME PEOPLE stepped on my chair and it's like.. SO DIRTY. And i used the last tissue paper i head for PE. OHH PUH-LEEASE. At least ask me if can use my chair to step on right? And the same thing happened to Meryln's ( did i spell wrongly? hope not. ) table. Haiizz.. Hope this wont happen again... Hehes!! I sprinted all the way for PE today again. =)) Whatever larhs... Must study for geo le... Stupid test :P LOLS.


(back to the top.)