profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

[ 6A 2006 rawks foreveeeeeeeeeeeerr ]
Friday, February 16, 2007
OMG. we had such fun today!! =)) Today's Cny celebration at NHHS ended late.... and i couldn't be there early. Arrrhhss......Seriously, the 4th group should win Nan Hua Idol. The guitar was great. But that's the only reason that i like them. Lols. Aniways... i went to KFC wit hui yi today cos long john silvers alot ppl. No seats. Den MCD got alot ppl also. We took quite some time.. But when we went to IH, only gort mei jun and hui fang. den i realise that the rest went to see MSN le. But neverminds larhs. Lols. I think everybody is just using MSN as an excuse to meet each other. COS WE LOVE EACH OTHER TOO MUCH!!
I agree we played like SIAO today.. Though we didnt really play.. just jumpin round. it was ok. well, but it was verii hot larhs. I met jimin, kasey, sze nee, wan xuan, victor, jun wei. jonas, ivian, ming yao, bryan, qin si, okp, brandon, darren, edric etc etc. AND ALL MENTIONED ABOVE. Lols. Did i list all? I cant really remember. Well, yeahs. I just saw sze nee for awhile and she left. i didnt get to talk to her. =( And wan xuan need to leave for her piano lessons. But later, she came back after the piao lesson, and we chatted for awhile before i left for home. Overall, it was GREEAAAAAAAAAAATTT!! Maybe we should meet at least once a month and that would be good. Great. Excellent. Perfect. YEAH!!!!!! I miss you guys. LOVE YA'LL!! HAPPY CNY!!


(back to the top.)